Cherry Pie : Collection Field Day Nail Polishes

15 April 2015

Collection Field Day Nail Polishes

Collection Field Day Nail Polish
Collection Field Day nail polishes - £1.99
(From L to R) Peony, Heather, Peach Blossom
Collection Field Day Nail Polish
Collection Field Day Nail Polish
Collection Field Day Nail Polish
Collection Field Day Nail Polish

I've been on the hunt for these polishes for absolutely ages. After a dark and cold winter I'm really ready to embrace bright spring colours onto my nails as well as every other aspect of my life!

The new Field Day range from Collection cosmetics is very 'spring' like and includes a range of three lipsticks and two eyeshadow pencils. The eyeshadow pencils are shimmery green and gold/orange, which aren't really colours I'd wear, despite them being really pretty. The lipsticks in the range are really pretty too and in great packaging but again aren't really something I'd wear. Nail polish is definitely more my thing so I hunted high and low for all three polishes to add to my collection.

I like the fact these polishes aren't overly pastel or really bright, they're sort of a good inbetween. I particuarly like the shade 'Heather' as it's so lovely to apply and is just the right thickness to give a good finish. Peony and Peach Blossom are a little thin and need a few coats to get the desired finish. These two shades actually suffered major chippage after not even 24 hours - not good! The Heather shade had much better staying power as it only needed two coats so out of the three I'd definitely recommend you go for this one.

Have you tried the new Collection Field Day range yet? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Cute shades for spring - I haven't tried any Collection products for ages x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this collection is really pretty. I love the colours they look really creamy, especially the peach shade.
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous, really glossy and cute and definitely not too out there I agree, I wil have to get a few xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know your thoughts if you try them!

      Delete
  4. I really love the peach shade, it's perfect for the warmer months :)

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right they're not too bright or to pastel - they're perfectly wearable! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colours =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look really lovely! I do wish I could actually have painted nails for more than a day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love the look of this collection, its pastel done right!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just such pretty shades and I just love all of them.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a delightful collection! This is a really nice affordable range I find and deserves so much more coverage in my opinion.
    Amy x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig