Cherry Pie : The Sunday Catch Up #40

19 October 2014

The Sunday Catch Up #40



I can't believe my week off has come to an end. It's not gone too quickly thank goodness and I've definitely made use of the free afternoon nap time. On Monday it was my birthday and Vince got me a lovely bunch of roses, a new perfume (reviewed here) and vouchers for Topshop. He also took me shopping Bristol during the afternoon and out for a meal in the evening, which was lovely!

I also got a bunch of flowers from my nan and grandad, which are really lovely, and vouchers/money from friends/family. I've still got some vouchers left as I couldn't find anything when I was in Bristol so need to have a browse online. All in all I had a really nice day but I can't believe I'm 26 now, old lady!

On Wednesday I went to Bristol again with a friend I haven't seen for a while. We went for a bit of a look around and some lunch. I bought a few odd things but STILL have vouchers left, haha. It was a really nice day, despite the rain, and good to catch up too as it's been absolutely ages.

I also got quite a bit of blogging/photography done during the week too. Not as much as I planned so I'm going to have to get some done tomorrow as well, but I am planning a week's worth of Halloween-themed posts from the week commencing October 27 so keep an eye out for those. If you're a fan of the Cherry Pie Facebook page you might have already spotted some sneaky peeks.

From Wednesday onwards the week went a bit quicker than I liked. Yesterday I popped round to my nan's in the morning as she's just got a new puppy. He is a Yorkshire Terrier (I think), called Barney and he's so, so cute. He's so tiny as well, smaller than my cat! It really made me want a dog, although I know really that it's not a good idea at all, he was just so sweet and friendly.

Before I go I just wanted to thank all of you who have followed me as there's now more than 1,400 of you! I can't believe it! If you're not already following, why don't you?

And before you go, why not catch up on this wek's posts:
  • Lush Christmas 2014
  • Marc Jacobs Limited Edition Pink Honey
  • Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo
  • SHARE:

    14 comments

    1. I hope you had a lovely birthday it sounds gorgeous! I don't ever get bought flowers actually so I might go get myself a bunch next week just to cheer up the flat ;) xxx


      BlondeOfCarbs

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I only get bought flowers if it's a special occasion, I usually end up buying my own!

        Delete
    2. Happy Birthday! I hope you had a fab day!

      Stephanie
      http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
      http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
      xxxx

      ReplyDelete
    3. You're still younger than me!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Ahhh, going back to work after a week off is massive doom. I hate that feeling of dread.

      The week of halloween posts sound interesting - I'm not doing anything bloggy for halloween. Doom.

      Corinne x
      www.skinnedcartree.com

      ReplyDelete
    5. Nice to see you getting in the Halloween spirit, I'm super excited, shame I'm too old to trick or treat! I just stay inside with full zombie makeup like...
      - Grace
      P.S. Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog or YouTube and maybe follow if you feel so inclined? <3
      http://voguebeach.blogspot.co.uk/
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy4BMxDhHq69ZRzfll0SYwA

      ReplyDelete

    6. شركة مكافحة الفئران بالمدينة المنورة شركة مكافحة الفئران بالمدينة المنورة
      شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف كنب بالمدينة المنورة
      شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالاحساء
      شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالمدينة المنورة شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالمدينة المنورة
      وايت شفط بيارات بالرياض



      _____

      شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف شقق بالمدينة المنورة
      شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig