Cherry Pie : The Sunday Catch Up #39

12 October 2014

The Sunday Catch Up #39



Hi everyone! Happy Sunday. I am particularly loving this weekend because not only have I had Friday off but I also have the up coming week off work as well and…it's my birthday tomorrow!

On Friday I had to unfortunately buy my car a new tyre. While driving to work one morning I hit it rather hard on the kerb while trying to get out of the way of an ambulance and somehow I ripped a big chunk out of it. But now it's all sorted and I'm £45 down. Boo.

Yesterday was rather exciting as I popped to town with my sister and got myself a new tragus piercing, yay! I initially wanted a triple helix but it was a bit expensive so I went for this instead. I actually have a tragus piercing in my other ear and it's one of my favourite piercings and I absolutely love my new one too. It actually hurt more than my first tragus piercing did. It was mainly from the guy pulling the ear and trying to put the jewellery in but it was over pretty quickly. Since then it's not really hurt much and I've even been able to lay on it in bed, I just hope it heals nicely and quickly. I am already planning to get the triple helix on my next pay day.

This morning I was going to go to the car boot sale but when it came to 7am I just didn't want to get out of my bed so I gave it a miss. Instead I've had a pretty relaxed morning of laptop time, cleaning the bathroom and sorting my wardrobe out. Hopefully I'm going to get some blog photos taken today ready for the upcoming week.

As I'm now off work for a week I want to really get my bum in gear with my blog. I'm planning a Halloween extravaganza of posts but they're going to take quite a bit of time - keep your fingers crossed for good photographing weather for me!

As I mentioned, tomorrow is my birthday and I actually have a dentist appointment at 9.30am. Fun times. After that I will probably do a few bits and pieces and come back and do some more blogging. I don't really have much else planned for the week except on Wednesday when I am going to Bristol with a friend. I think we're just going to have a bit of a mooch around and probably get some food. I haven't seen her in ages so it will be nice to catch up.

Has anyone else noticed how autumnal it's become recently? Last weekend was pretty warm but this past week has been cold, cold, cold. I've been snuggling under my blanket every night and lighting my lovely candles!

What have you been up to this weekend? Got much planned for the week ahead?

Before you go, catch up on the week's posts:
  • Zoella Beauty Soak Opera and Bath Fizz
  • Collection Little Mix Love All About The Eyes Palette
  • Bedroom Wishlist
  • Essence All About Nude Eyeshadow
  • SHARE:

    14 comments

    1. Happy Birthday for tomorrow! Can't believe you have the dentist on your birthday - eeek! xx

      Grace | Glitter and Carousels

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! It's my own fault for booking it on my birthday but it's the only appointment they had!

        Delete
    2. happy birthday for tomorrow! So glad that it's finally looking like Autumn although not really enjoying the rain

      Distant Dreamer

      ReplyDelete
    3. It's about time I had a new piercing! x

      ReplyDelete
    4. Lovely post.♡
      http://www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    5. EEK crap about the tyre that is NOT how you wanna be spending your money, but I love your piercings they are so cute- I am still scared that it will hurt too much- and that is after a lot of different piecings and I am still a wuss ;) xxx



      Blondeofcarbs

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I didn't think it would hurt as much as it did!

        Delete
    6. Nice great pics :)

      http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    7. I hate spending money on boring things like tyres. Mine has a slow puncture at the moment so I know I need to buy one soon. That money couldn't be spent on something far more interesting!

      I hope you had a lovely birthday!


      Jenn
      Photo-Jenn-ic


      Jenn
      Photo-Jenn-ic

      ReplyDelete


    8. نقل عفش الكويت رخيص نقل عفش الكويت رخيص
      نقل عفش حولي نقل عفش حولي
      نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة
      نقل عفش الجهراء نقل عفش الجهراء
      نقل عفش الفروانية نقل عفش الفروانية


      نقل عفش الكويت نقل عفش الكويت
      فني صحي الكويت فني صحي الكويت

      ReplyDelete

    I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

    © Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
    Designer Blogger Template by pipdig