Cherry Pie : Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Silk nail paints

2 October 2014

Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Silk nail paints

Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Silk nail paints
Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Silk nail paints - 3.99
From left to right: Orchid, Poppy, Forest

Barry M Autumn/Winter 2014 Silk nail paints

What are you doing to me and my bank balance, Barry M? It's really not good for me.

After the release of the amazing autumn/winter gelly nail paints, I thought that was it from this brand but oh no, here they are releasing yet more autumn-themed nail polishes, this time within their silk collection.

I was really impressed with the pastel goodness of the first silk collection so when I saw that a further three shades had been released, I immediately headed to my local Boots to see if they had any in stock. I was really surprised that they did to be honest.

As far as I know there's only three new shades and I really like that they're not your typical autumn colours. Orchid is a deep purple colour while Poppy pretty much takes after its namesake. Forest is a really pretty, dark green and all of the shades have the teeniest hint of shimmer.

They go onto the nails beautifully as they're lovely and thick. They dry in an instant and you only need one or two coats. They have really fab staying power too, with only minimal chipping after a few days. They've even passed the washing up test so they're pretty tough going.

I'd really recommend giving these a go if the new gelly paints aren't really your thing. The colours are gorgeous and very autumnal, they make me want to wrap up in a blanket in front of a fire immediately!

Have you tried Barry M's new silk collection, let me know your thoughts in the comments.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I love the orchid and poppy colours, especially poppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, whenever I come to your blog and see a post about Barry M, I get so jealous that we don't have this brand in Lithuania. How gorgeous is that red color??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's rubbish that you don't have it where you live!

      Delete
  3. Orchid is stunning! Barry M have loads of new releases at the moment it seems, I can't quite keep up.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, they're doing great stuff at the mo!

      Delete
  4. They look beautiful! I'm not sure if I could pull of the polishes from the Silk collection but I'll still try them out!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you could, definitely try them out!

      Delete
  5. I love these colours they are so pretty!!! Barry M is one of my favs but I haven't even tried the gelly nails yet tut tut xxx

    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hhmmm, I'm not sure if I'm crazy about the finish, to be honest. I love the shades, though!

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete
  7. how I wish we had Barry M in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig