Cherry Pie : Bedroom Wishlist

9 October 2014

Bedroom Wishlist


Well it seems as if I'm visiting every room of the house with my wishlists. This week it's the bedroom! My current bedroom is painted a chocolate brown colour and I actually really like it. It's the only room in the house that doesn't need redecorating but I still really enjoy switching up the different accessories and I have so much bedding, it's a bit ridiculous. I can't help buying more either.

Just look at the duvets I found here. The fairisle one is from Matalan and the Moose print one from Next. Both gorgeous! The only problem is that bedding has become so expensive. I usually buy my duvets from Primark as they're cheap and cheerful but it is nice to have one that is of a good quality. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to resist these two.

I really want a dressing table in my bedroom. At the moment I have a stack of shelves and they're really untidy. I'd just like somewhere I can sit in the mornings and do my hair and makeup. It would be nice to have everything organised together and not gathering dust. However, I wouldn't fork out £399 for this one I've featured…I am trying to find something a bit more reasonable!

What's on your bedroom wishlist?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. The Moose print duvet cover is amazing, I love things like this for Christmas time.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very sweet and wintery pieces! Loved them all
    Erika xx
    Ejebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picks! The bedding and cushions look super cosy for winter!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. good the mobile in any aspect. Mobdro App Download on Android mobdro on pc it’s nonetheless not really available for iOS gadgets. nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. enjoy superb quality hoolywood movie online on Mobdro App TV which is best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good we can control our PPT in Personal computer . SHAREit PC and set up the software very easily in a solitary press . better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. good can locate an amusement application that is Mobdro App. artisto app download you download artistoApp main documents from Google nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks so sweet. I guess my little girl would enjoy lying on it and watching TV shows on Jio TV app very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good return to homepage of bluestacks and also browse, Viva Video Maker to use Google Play Store look for VivaVideo application nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig