Cherry Pie : Voi Jeans in conjuction with Discount Coder!

18 August 2010

Voi Jeans in conjuction with Discount Coder!

Today, I'm here to talk to you about jeans...A girl can never have too many pairs of jeans. With so many styles, cuts, fits and colours..you could literally have a different pair of jeans for every day of the year. I wish!!

I live off my black skinny fit jeans and have had so many pairs, I can't keep track.

I don't know about you readers but I have a real problem finding good fitting jeans...9 times out of 10, if they fit around the waist, the length won't be long enough and vice versa. And not to mention the price of jeans these days!

Luckily, Voi Jeans stock a really great range of quality jeans for men and women. 100% cotton, slim fit and intricate detailing make their range of jeans a must have, and at £24.99, they are a reasonable price.



Take the Reena Blue jeans for example...they are a great alternative to black skinnys as they are a good fitting slim fit with patchwork effect on the back pocket.

Our good friends at Discount Coder, are offering the readers of this very blog, some absolutely great discounts on Voi Jeans which, if used, will lower the already great price of the jeans!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. lovely jeans!

    Thankyou for entering the Topshop Competition :)
    and thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig