Cherry Pie : Good News!

25 August 2010

Good News!

Despite it being a rainy rainy day, I recieved the good news that I have a job interview next week. The job is a week long, reporting from a very very exciting event for review/news website. So, I'll be making my way to London on Thursday for the interview, plus some shopping and a fun day out with Vince - despite possible rain!

Wish me luck! I realise I haven't been blogging as much. I'm losing a bit of motivation for it, I think. The blog is a bit of a jumble and a mess, so I'm not sure what to do with it!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig