Cherry Pie : Evening

12 August 2010

Evening

I haven't blogged properly in quite a while and I can't say I have much of an excuse for you..except for the fact that nothing remotely interesting is going on right now.

As you can see from previous posts, I completed the writing work I was doing for my University website and now all of the features are completely finished and hopefully my payment for it has gone through. I'm going to be taking on another 4 weeks worth of writing work for another website linked with the University...and I'll be getting paid for it aswell! Unfortunately I didn't get the Web Content Writer Internship that I had an interview for. I was really disappointed because I really felt I would be good at the job. Apparently it was close between me and someone else but I guess the best person won in the end. Boo hoo. :'(

The summer has become pretty mundane and boring as most of it is spent at work at the holiday camp for the over 50's, oh the joys. Everyone thinks old people are sweet and smell of talcum powder..well the majority of them are rude, horrible and smell of something completely gross. Hah. I''m currently working in the cafe, serving cups of teas and coffees in a vicious circle of boredom.

As for the rest of the summer...I don't have anything special planned. Vince is in Weston right now which is really nice and it's his birthday soon so I better get present hunting! Sorry about the random/boring post but I felt like I was neglecting my blog a bit!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I hope you come back to blogging soon sweetie!
    please enter my new look competition on my blog now i'm back from my holiday thankyou for all your comments whilst i've been away
    (blog posts have been automated)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw i know the feeling, my summer has been pretty mundane too..and sorry to hear about the job! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig