Cherry Pie : Holiday..

20 April 2010

Holiday..

My friends and I are planning on going on holiday again this year, only to somewhere in the UK, but we can't decide where! We also can't find anywhere that is available in the first week of August! Eek!

I don't really mind where we go to be honest, as long as it's relaxing, that's all that matters! Although it's not yet booked, I've been buying a few 'summery' bits and pieces. :)

I wanted some simple sandals to wear - possibly with some cropped trousers and even jeans in the evening. I'm not a shorts or skirt girl. I bought two pairs from ASOS which should hopefully arrive next week!


ASOS FINN Leather Toe Thong Sandal - £10


ASOS FLIP Leather Knotted Flip Flop - £12


I decided to get the second pair in 'Nude' so it would be something different, now I realise it might just look like I'm bare foot. I can always change them I suppose. I just hope I've got the right size, I seem to change between 3 and 4.

Roll Sleeve Check Shirt - £15


The top above from New Look was on a mannequin as I walked in the store so I decided to try something brighter than my usual black colours. :)

So there are my first attempts at a almost summer wardrobe. Hopefully there will be more to follow.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. oohh I so can't wait for summer holidays. I am starting to think about clothes as well. Great sandals.

    Wow didn't realise you were from W-S-M. Such a great place to live. I grew up by the sea in the South East and can't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, hope you find somewhere lovely! Cornwall is my favourite UK holiday destination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurrah for venturing away from black/grey ;)

    My friends and I have been looking at a stay-cation. We've looked at cottages in Cornwall, Kent, the Lakes and Scotland so far. I can't decide. I just want to sit in a pretty cottage garden reading all day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to go on holiday this summer, i'm going to france!
    XOXO BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg i love that shirt!!

    and thanks for your comment on my page... those shoes ARE just.... (amazing)

    i am a new follower of your blog!
    follow mine? http://fashionandpoise.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great, simple shoes. Perfect for summer. LLGxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig