Cherry Pie : Easter!!

7 April 2010

Easter!!


I haven't written a proper blog in a while have I? So what have I been up to in the week and a half I've already had of the Easter Holidays?

Well, not much to be honest. The first Sunday back I went to Bristol with my sister for some retail therapy at Cabot Circus. I didn't buy quite as much as I was hoping to, I didn't find a blazer or a jacket for the spring but I did buy a new skirt, headband and scarf.








Even though I went all the way to Bristol, I managed to find a few nice things in Matalan where my sister works, including these three rings: (Excuse the scars on my knuckles)







If you look hard enough Matalan have some really nice stuff and it really helps when your sister works there and you can get discount!

I took the first week to catch up on Uni work and I got loads of my Magazine Design work done but now I'm really struggling with my Major Project and Life As A Freelance work. Everyone that I emailed about getting interviews with either didn't get back to me, rejected me or told me to read their books and take stuff from there. Which is plagerism and I'll get in trouble for that!! But, things are looking up a tiny bit now. I've just completed one of my features and although it needs a little cutting down, I think it's ok. I can finally start work on the profile piece as I got some handy links from my Music Journalism lecturer which I'm going try.

This week I've been working every day at Sandbay. I now stink of chips and burgers. It's not a brilliant job but it's money and it will help me survive the last remaining weeks of University, which are fast approaching!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Mmm chips and burgers! haha!

    I'm sure long sleeved tops and dresses would look lovely on you!
    But it's going to be hotter soon (hopefully!) so you wont need the long tops :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have lovely taste! i want everything you have bought :) you're absolutely right about matalan - you can get some right gems from there x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig