Cherry Pie : SURPRISE!!!!

11 October 2009

SURPRISE!!!!



So yesterday my housemates and Vince threw me a surprise party for my 21st birthday! I totally didn't expect a single thing but when I got home yesterday from the pub there were balloons on the front door and Vince led me into the front room where everyone was and they shouted 'surprise' of course!

We had party food courtest of Jess and Sarah, complete with birthday cake from Boris! We had pin the cherry on the bakewell and a pinata which just would not break! We went out afterwards and everyone insisted on buying me shots which lead to me throwing up, oops. It was really great though and I loved the surprise! THANKS!!

SHARE:

1 comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig