Cherry Pie : Shabby

26 October 2009

Shabby

Wow, I can't even remember what I've been up to since my last blog to be honest. I keep meaning to update here but I have so much work to be doing at the moment that I keep putting it off but right now I have a bit of spare time.

I think it's easy to overload yourself with work in the third year, theres no need to stress and panic, we don't need to be doing work 24/7, we need to have a life aswell. As long as it all gets done in the end, who cares that I'm currently sat in my room doing NOTHING? Not me.


So, since my last blog I went home for the weekend after my birthday and went for the best meal ever with my parents and Vince, it was a REALLY posh restaraunt in town that always seems to be empty - and now I know why after looking at the pricelist! Anyway it was such a nice meal and dad bought us champagne =] I got a lovely cushion and a digital photo frame from my mum and dad. My sister bought me a purple bag which I love and I got a very posh bracelet from my Nan and Grandad, a bracelet and a new jewlery box from my Nan and earrings from my Auntie. =] It was good to go home. I think I need another visit soon, I get this all the time. I'll be at uni for a couple of weeks and then suddenly I start to really want to go home and just be carefree and go shopping or make cakes with my sister, see my dog and my cat and just generally have a nice time being at home.

I'll be going home this Wednesday but I'm only going to be there for about an hour or so. Vince and I are driving down so I can pick up the Green Day tickets and he can pick up his contact lens solution and then we're meeting Kayleigh and driving to Birmingham for the Green Day gig. If I didn't have my presentation this Thursday I would have gone back home after the gig for the weekend but this presentation has totally messed everything up and it's also not going great either. Have I ever told you how much I hate presentations?! Yeh, well I really do.

I'm so excited to go and see Green Day, we have standing tickets so I'm bracing myself for getting battered and pushed around a whole lot. I haven't been to a gig for a band I love in SO long, I'm so excited. :)


Today I had a bit of a spring clean which consisted of me hoovering, washing and changing the bedding but now my room smells all fresh and lovely and I read somewhere that a clear workspace helps you concentrate better, not that mine is clear, it's just organised mess.

I can't be bothered to bore myself and you with talking about Uni work so I shall talk about clothes instead. Thanks to the lovely Vince, I had a TopShop giftcard loaded with £100 and I've been spending and spending and now only have £41 left, oops. I just love shopping, which is quite dangerous for a student, but the thing is I can only shop by myself or with one other person. It's strange.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Green Day is my absolute favorite live band! I'm so jealous. You're going to have sooooo much fun!! Let us know how it is.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig