Cherry Pie : Bleurgh

30 May 2009

Bleurgh

So hello on this VERY sunny and VERY hot day. I'm sat here in my Pyjamas at the moment while my dad clears out the conservatory, ready to tear it down. Mum's asleep and Holly has spent the day getting ready to go out tonight. (I know!)

I'm not a big fan of the sun at all, hence why I'm as white as a ghost, but I've bought some summer(ish) clothes so I'm prepared. It's never usually this hot.


The whole Glade web feature and program feature is now not happening. I waited about two weeks for the line up to be announced, I emailed asking if they knew it yet and would they please send me it so I could get on and write the pieces, turns out they got the line up and decided to write it themselves. They told me, 'thanks for offering.' I had already started the pieces!! It was quite frustrating because it would have been a good piece of work to put into my portfolio. =[

I'm not sure if the interview with Aiden is still going ahead as I haven't recieved a confirmation of times yet but the magazine I emailed about it said unfortunately they couldn't publish unsolicited work but they would be happy to take a look at it! Which is great, a magazine editor looking at my wook. Good-o. =]


Tonight I'm going to the fun fare! Apparently theres one in town and I'm going to it with Vince and two friends, and then after we're going for dinner! I've got the whole weekend off which is great, I've already caught up on website stuff and tomorrow I might work on my dissertation a little. Work has been back to normal this week, though little, petty things are starting to get annoying now, but I only have to stick it out until September and then I'll be freeeee, till Christmas..
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig