Cherry Pie : New Year's Eve nails

30 December 2014

New Year's Eve nails

New Year's Eve nails

Essie A Cut Above

New Year's Eve nails

New Year's Eve nails

New Year's Eve nails
Essie A Cut Above - £7.99

Barry M - Coconut and Black - £3.99 each

If, like me, you're not going out partying on New Year but you still want to look great and add a little sparkle to your outfit then glitter nail polish is definitely the way to go.

I recently did a post on festive nail polishes and while all of the polishes are super lovely, the Essie A Cut Above really stands out, so I wanted to dedicate an entire post to it.

I am spending my New Year as I have done for the past four or five years and that's at Vince's parents, eating lots of food, watching TV and then the fireworks at midnight. I have a nice top to wear with sparkly, sequin sleeves so I thought I'd go all out sparkly with these glittery nails too.

The Essie polish is absolutely gorgeous and it contains pink/rose gold particles in a clear polish. It's really thick to apply but it's easy to pop the different particles where you want them. I popped this one a white base and on a black base on the accent nail and it really looks great. You could even wear it on its own, without a base.

What nails will you be wearing this New Year's Eve? Let me know in the comments.
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. Oh wow what a beautiful combination I'd have never thought of pairing these three colours together. The glitter shade by Essie looks gorgeous :D. Hope you have a lovely New Year :) xx

    http://www.rinicawrites.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty! Thank you, happy NY to you!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely adore your nails. So cute! Have a fantastic new year :)

    www.ellenwarnerxo.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look lovely, I hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve! xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk | Check out my 100 follower GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  4. The essie glitter looks gorgeous!

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a new obsession with Essie at the moment. The polishes are so pricey but they dry so quickly! A cut above is absolutely beautiful!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree they're pricey but this one was a special treat to myself!

      Delete
  6. Essie do amazing colours, I am currently obsessed with their shade range x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty; I just love glitter :D

    Happy New Year!
    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. good If you do not upgrade to a paid Apple Developer account in advance, Kodi for Chromecast Since XBMC is not available in the App Store nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig