Cherry Pie : Primark Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook

20 December 2010

Primark Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook

I am never very impressed with Primark, although I sit here in one of their basic jumpers, I have never really purchased a proper outfit from them. I do buy bits and pieces such as accessories and the odd t-shirt and jumper, but their products never look as good on the hangers as they do in the magazine pages and press shots.

I recently posted about their new Spring/Summer 2011 on Styleclone.com, and I have to say, I am quite impressed with the images.

The Belted Chiffon shirt dress is by far my favourite piece from the collection. It's possibly something you'd see on sale in the likes of Urban Outfitters, but Primark are selling their version for an incredibly reasonable £15.


Although this isn't something I'd usually wear, I am looking forward to seeing it in stock in my local store and I really hope it looks as good in real life as it does in this image. I also, cannot wait to get my hands on that Mini Pocket Satchel!


This second outfit also caught my eye, mainly due to the candy red Pocket Stripe Crop Jumper which is very nautical without being over the top. I personally wouldn't team it with the Spotted Shorts but it's certainly a cute jumper, perfect for chilly evenings.


The 2 in 1 Chiffon Midi looks gorgeous in these photos, but it would drown me. My short little legs wouldn't be able to cope with the long flowing skirt, but I do love it so. I also particularly love the Cork Platforms which are due in store at the end of March.

These are just three of my favourites from the quite impressive Spring/Summer 2011 Lookbook, but as I mentioned before, whether they look good in real life is the big question. They certainly do well in the cost department as most of the pieces don't exceed £20, but the only downside is, that we have to wait until January and even February and March until we can get our hands on any of these beauties!

*Images courtesy of PRShots
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I really quite like the new collection. But like you said, we'll just have to wait and see about fit and what-not. I love the shoes in the first image too,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post!

    thankyou for the comment on my blog :)
    & Merry Christmas!
    XOXO, BECCA
    www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this collection - not too sure i would wear a whole lot of it, but it looks gorge and vintage x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this collection, not sure I'd wear it all but I think it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the last skirt--the length and color are perfect!


    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm not completely sold yet, think i need to see more x

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice beautiful collection of outfits
    World Top Tenz

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig