Cherry Pie : Mixed up

24 September 2009

Mixed up

These past two weeks have been the hardest of my life, of all of our lives really. I don't want to go into much detail here really but it will be hard to go back to Southampton and leave home behind, especially after losing Grandad. I keep expecting to see him down the highstreet, or in Sainsburys or for him to ring up about something he's seen for sale or pop in for a cup of tea. It was the funeral today which was hard but also nice to hear about his life and the nice things he said and thought about us all.

It's with mixed feelings that I'm going back to Uni, one half of me wants to get started with lectures and move into the new house officially but the other half wants to stay at home and not be grown up and independent. I'm going back on Sunday so I need to get back before ASDA closes so I can do a big shop, lol. Then Monday, it's back into the swing of things with lectures starting at 11am I think. The new timetable isn't too bad, but thats only because we have a major final year project to keep us occupied when we aren't in Uni.

I got an email from my lecturer today about a work experience opportunity at Styleclone.com, writing for their online fashion blog, so I went ahead and replied and heard back from them today and they want me to write for them! It's great experience and although I blog already, this will be quite different as it's under contract with the chance of payment and other goodies in the future.

It's getting late now and I'm pretty exhausted so goodnight!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig