Cherry Pie : Nice times

31 August 2009

Nice times

So, it's been about a week or so since I last blogged, though not much has happened in that time really. It was Vince's birthday on the 28th and the guys at work bought him some pints and a cocktail and got one of the entertainment's team to sing happy birthday to him over the mic, which he found highly embarrasing.

During the day of the 28th we had to go to Southampton so Vince could hand in his coursework. He did plan to stay up all night to get in finished but he didn't complete it and so we didn't leave until about 1pm, when we got to Uni we had to literally run across the whole university to the computer rooms to print out the last piece and then run across to the other side to hand it in. We handed it in with 15 minutes to spare! I just hope he passes it all now after that! We made it back to Weston for 7 and went for a meal with his family which was REALLY good, the curry was so so nice, best I've tasted in ages!!

On Thursday Vince came round to mine and we all went to the pub for a meal with my mum, dad, sister and my sister's boyfriend. It was also really nice, I had sticky chicken! Haha.

So after all that fun we had to go back to work, bad times. This week and weekend has been the most annoying ever. Some people are just total idiots who don't know what they are talking about!! They obviously don't know a THING about drink because when we explain to them they are like 'oh oh, erm..' and don't have a response. IDIOTS!!!!!!! I can't wait to leave! I don't mind going back in the holidays but the summer is a LONG time and I've had enough now! Our last day is 17th Septeber so not long to go, though we have to go through the Cruise events, where the guests pretend they are on a cruise!? For some STUPID, INSANE reason. Why don't they just go on a cruise instead of pretending? Pointless.

I think I'm going back to Southampton on either 20th or 24th September, I can't quite remember! Vince has a gig on the 24th so he needs to practice. I still don't want to go back, I haven't done anything on my major project, oh well!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig