Cherry Pie : dohhhdohdohdoh

4 August 2009

dohhhdohdohdoh

I can't believe it's August already, and four days in already! Where does the year actually go? Can someone tell me?

So what have I been up to since I last blogged? I got my new laptop! It's so pretty! It's 4GB, with 360G Hardrive, if that means anything to anyone. :P It's shiny blue on the outside and actually has a fully working keyboard, unlike my other DIY keyboard! LOL! It set me back £420 so I bought an external hardrive aswell so I can store all sorts of things, maybe I could download some films! There are so many that I want to see! The Proposal, Bruno, Harry Potter, The Time Travellers Wife to name a few. Being a film editor will probably open my eyes to more films and I'll actually beable to talk about films with Vince who always gets annoyed that I know nothing about them!


Vince's band put on a really great show on Saturday at the Unsigned Music Live Festival '09. The best I've seen yet! They even gained some new fans so it looks like things are looking up! Sometimes they can be so negative!





Work is all going fine, though very boring, frustrating and busy. It's starting to get a bit 'same old, same old,' so having four days off will be a nice break! As I've previously said I'm off to Devon for four days and it's expected to rain but I'm sure we can amuse outselves if it does! We don't really have an idea what our accomodation is like, or what the place is like so it's all going to be a big surprise and hopefully a good one! 3 days to go. :)

So I need to dry my hair and get ready for another day at work, fun times! Bye!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig