Cherry Pie : London bound once again!

22 September 2010

London bound once again!

Tomorrow I'll be up at 5am, ready to head to Bristol to catch a MEGAbus to London. It'll be a long long day but I'm hoping to explore Camden and Oxford street once again, the only downside is that I'll be going alone. Poor Vince is back in Southampton, ready to start his third and final year of University and I won't be seeing him until Sunday evening. :(

I've got a busy few weeks ahead of me (hopefully), what with a temporary writing position with my University for our recycling project as well as Work Experience at Sugar magazine and searching for a permanent job in Southampton (PLEASE Topshop!) I'll be sure to try and update this a little more, especially while on work experience..until then...buh bye!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig