Cherry Pie : The End

20 May 2010

The End

This morning I woke up pretty early for a Uni student..8am! And I quickly realised that I'm technically not a student anymore.

As I handed in my last piece of work, a day early on Tuesday, I didn't really feel any different, but after our course drinks last night and a night out, it was weird hearing everybody talking about what they are going to be doing with their lives.

At the moment I'm still not 100% sure what I'm doing but I have work experience at Red magazine lined up for two weeks in June. I also have work experience in September at Sugar magazine and the possibility of work experience at Kerrang! in January..if I can get hold of anyone to confirm it for me.

I want to try and enjoy the summer but I'm definitely going to have to find a part time job..and I'm definitely applying for Topshop! When I come back to Southampton in September to live with Vince, I will have to be seriously searching for Journalism jobs. (Not that I won't be searching through the summer)

Hopefully my three years at Uni won't be wasted and I can find a good starting job in the industry. Now I just have to look forward to getting my degree and graduating.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh, good luck! I'm sure you'll find something - your work experience all sounds great. I love Red magazine! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig