Cherry Pie : Boredom

25 May 2010

Boredom

The boredom is starting to kick in. Apart from job hunting and sitting in front of the computer, there's really nothing else to do. Nothing that doesn't cost money anyway. On Thursday I'm meant to be going to Thorpe Park and I think that is probably going to be the last of my spending.

I'm currently in Southampton until around the middle of June. My work experience finishes on the 18th so I'm planning to move back home shortly afterwards which means once I get there, I will have to find a job for about 3 months until I come back to Southampton around September time. It's probably more sensible to stay in Southampton but we all need home comforts from time to time.

I'm not sure how many times I can clean out my wardrobe to pass the time. So any tips for fun, free things to do, let me know!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm absolutely dreading finishing uni for good and having to find a proper job next year!
    I think I might do a Masters so I can put it on hold a bit longer haha :)
    Good luck job hunting xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig