Cherry Pie : Here comes the summer

22 July 2013

Here comes the summer

New Look Zip T-Shirt - £5
Zara polka dot skirt

Dressing for the recent heat is pretty difficult for the likes of me. I usually live in jeans and I hate showing off my legs but this year I have embraced skirts, shorts and tshirts and haven't worn jeans in weeks! It's a miracle.

This outfit is pretty simple. Dressing 'fashionably' in this heat is pretty impossible so saying stylish goes out of the window ahead of comfort. I picked up the T-Shirt a while ago from New Look and it's really loose fitting, which is great. The skirt is ancient from Zara and before the 'heatwave' I don't think I ever wore it. I decided to dig it out of the back of my wardrobe and have been pairing it with simple tees like this one. It feels so nice to wear a skirt and not be all hot and sticky in jeans and trousers. I love the polka dot print and the handy pockets.

How are you coping style-wise in the heat?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. So simple, but girly and pretty at the same time. Don't think I've mentioned before, but your hair looks so pretty with a fringe!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very similar skirt to this too and I love it :) looking lovely! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit - love the skirt :)

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fab! I am loving the heat mostly, but it'd be nice not to be at work and rushing around! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig