Cherry Pie : Zoella Beauty Soak Opera and Fizz Bar

7 October 2014

Zoella Beauty Soak Opera and Fizz Bar

Zoella Beauty Soak Opera
Zoella Beauty Soak Opera
Zoella Beauty Bath Fizz
Zoella Beauty Bath Fizz
Zoella Beauty Bath Fizz
Zoella Beauty Soak Opera and Bath Fizz
Zoella Beauty Soak Opera - £5 and Zoella Beauty Bath Fizz bar - £5

Whatever your thoughts on her, there's no denying vlogger/blogger Zoe Sugg, aka Zoella is doing HUGE things at the moment. There's magazine shoots, awards ceremonies, radio shows and now even TV adverts alongside the release of her own beauty/pamper range. Releasing a range of products is probably every bloggers dream, whether they like to admit it or not, so when I heard that Zoe was releasing her own I was quite intrigued.

I must admit I'm probably not her target audience. The range is aimed more towards young teens, with the cutesy packaging, but never the less I wanted to at least give something a try and so made a quick order. I did want to try the candle out but unfortunately most of the range was out of stock so I settled for the Soak Opera bath soak and Bath Fizz bar.

When I received my package I was really surprised at the size of the Soak Opera. It's absolutely huge! 490ml, which is a bit of an odd amount to settle on, but for £5 it's so worth it. The Fizz Bar is also £5 and is made to look a bit like a bar of chocolate. You break pieces off and pop them in the bath to fizz away.

The Soak Opera actually says it can be used as a shower cream as well as a bubble bath, proving it's money's worth further. If you give it a quick sniff you'll be greeted with a really sweet, fresh scent, which was kind of to be expected from this range. The soak also contains Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe extracts to soften your skin while you soak. A small bit of the soak creates lots of lovely bubbles and left my skin feeling super soft afterwards. It's going to last absolutely ages too, which is a huge bonus.

As I mentioned, the bath fizz can be broken into squares and chucked into the bath. It smells even fresher than the bath soak but it's not overpowering or too sickly. It dissolves pretty quickly and leaves your bath smelling really lovely. The scent is totally me, it's just very fresh and simple.

As I mentioned I'm not the target audience of these products but I think Zoe and her team have hit the nail on the head with the range. The fact that it sold out in about 10 minutes proves this and I'm glad she went for pampering products over nail polishes/lip glosses as it's something a little bit different from the others.

I expect in the run up to Christmas there will be some more products released. I'm thinking different scents and maybe some accessories such as loofas etc. These would make the ideal stocking fillers/gifts for Christmas so if you've got any young girls in your family you might want to pick some of the products up.

I think this is probably just the start of the Zoella world domination and there will be plenty more to come from her and I'm not jealous at all…not at all. ;)
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I got the candle and the fizz bar. I'm not a huge fan of the scent and to be honest the fizz bar didnt do much for my bath! But I can see why everyone will want them! I think she's amazing and well done to her!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame, it worked well in my bath!

      Delete
  2. I am so intrigued by her range, but I really wanna try the fizz bar <3 xx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the body mist and the candle at home!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many good things about this range! I have read one bad review, and it was really just because the scent didn't suit the blogger. Everyone else seems to have about it all though! I hope it comes to Canada eventually (not that I'm really expecting it to) because I would love to try it!

    Ivory Avenue

    ReplyDelete

  5. نقل عفش الاحمدي نقل عفش الاحمدي
    نقل عفش نقل عفش
    فني صحي الكويت فني صحي الكويت
    نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة نقل عفش المنطقة العاشرة

    نقل عفش الكويت نقل عفش
    فني صحي الكويت فنى صحى

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig