Cherry Pie : no subject

19 December 2009

no subject

I can never think of an appropriate title for any post I ever write! I try and wait until the end to see if anything will come from what I've written but it never does..it's a sad thing.

Last night was my first day back on the bar and my GOD was it boring. I wasn't told that it was a Harley Davidson Xmas party event so there were only 100 people compared to the normal 550, and there were still 5 bar staff on. They really weren't all needed. Tomorrow is the Xmas party and I'm working it, along with one of the new girls, which will be really fun, not. I've worked there every holiday since 2007 and I'm not allowed to go to the xmas party. My own mum is going, and she hasn't worked there for years. I got a text tonight from my boss saying I can wear what I want behind the bar, wow, THANKS. I'd rather have my own clothes get covered in beer. Oh well.

Other than that I haven't done much else. I spent Thursday at work 10-1, which was really quiet, but I met Vince at 1 and we went to town, got some Chips for lunch and then fell asleep and had a lazy afternoon which was really nice. :D

It's not actually long until Christmas now, it's getting exciting. The presents under the tree are starting to build up..even though most of them aren't for me, haha! I need to do some more work on my Dissertation because before I know it, it's going to be January 4th and I'll be back at Uni with nothing to show. I know that the second semester is going to go SO fast so I need to get a move on with my work! and on that note..I better go.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig